Saturday, May 05, 2007

THE MYSPACE

It's not just Myspace, it's most photos taken by self. Nothing bad about it. Except the scary tentacle arm that people insist on not cropping out. Things to look out for->aforementioned cut-off arm, taken at higher angle to maximise cleavage\minimise big chin-age. High angle forces persons' eyes to look up, giving 'baby' look. These people know what they're doing. They probably work in advertising.
This illustration has several problems. I.e. bad proportions, almost completely lacking in fish-eyed lens look I had in mind before I started, stupid colours, solid hair, eyes [particularly her left] and a serious lack of nipple presence. I left in some of he original sketch lines. I like it a bit dirty.
This is what I do now I have plenty of time from not irritating JohnK.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home