Saturday, December 08, 2007

CHECK OUT THESE NIPPLES!

My fan must have noticed the dearth of posts lately. Largely due to uploading of images being a difficult thing to do using Safari browser. Some times it works, most times not. I'm not entirely sure I've found the reasons for it's erratic behavior, but I'm experimenting. These were uploaded first time. Just to add to the confusion. I now refuse to download Camino browser or any others just to post images. It's the principle.

This is my clementine. I was going to save it, but it looked so juicy and mouth watering. So I delicately peeled off her outer garment, separated her segments with my fingers, and extended my tongue to lap up the excess fluids which squirted and trickled down her sides. I greedily proceeded to masticate on my clementine. Oh my darling...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home