Friday, February 01, 2008

A HORRIBLE STORY

When I was at University, I glanced up from my desk to see one of my fellow students pick his nose. You see people do this in their cars quite a bit - as if they think their windows are some sort of two-way mirror where they can't be spotted. Still, it's not pleasant viewing. But that's not the most horrid part. He then proceeded to FEAST upon his excavated treasures. That'll teach me to be bored. I told this story to someone and at the first part she was begging me to stop. But I didn't relent ,and ploughed right through to the uneasy conclusion. She wasn't happy with me at all. I brought misery to someone's day.

Anyway, this cartoon hasn't much to do with that incident. It just brought back that memory. The guy looked nothing like this one. He resembled Frankenstein's monster, but that's not relevant.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Ha ha ha!!!! "FEAST"

You're a good story teller!! I like the drawing too!

2/05/2008 10:47:00 PM  
Blogger crsP said...

Thank you Katie for both the compliments. I did make an effort at amusing prose, so I'm quite happy that you complimented it without me pointing it out. Although some better sentence structure would have helped.

2/06/2008 05:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home