Sunday, June 08, 2008

TURTLE POWERLESS

The last ninja turtle post had a bit of a rush job [comparatively speaking!] on the cartoon. Now here's something with more of a narrative. The composition might be a bit cramped. You should have seen the first layout I did - April had a full bodied shot in her negligee and she was touching a turtle. Phew, glad no one was forced to see that one! The area of the speech is a little bit weird, I know, but I composed it without speech bubble in mind [although I had a rough outline of what I wanted them to say. Speech would also work with just Raphael saying "See it? SUCK IT". Also in that last post I made reference to the lyric 'worlds most awesome fighting team'. I think it was infact 'worlds most fearsome fighting team'. An apology goes out to the families hurt in this gross negligence.

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Ryan Khatam said...

hahahahaha

6/11/2008 12:10:00 PM  
Blogger Freshyfresh said...

Hilarious drawing! I like how you drew him!LOL

6/13/2008 07:57:00 PM  
Blogger crsP said...

ryan, hohohohoho

Arschblog, glad the joke translates! Also the way I drew his face was similar to the original comics. I went to find what they looked like after I had done my first turtles post, and saw a drawing where they had droopy snouts - I thought it was funny, so when I did this one I had to take it even further.

6/17/2008 06:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Raphael had Master Splinter to remove the pelvic region of his shell with an electric saw, and he then went on to have a baby with April O'Neil, it would probably be a be a humanoid turtle with four fingers on each hand, a human nose and red hair.Would the child be considered 1/4 turtle and 3/4 human? This is getting confusing.

6/18/2008 01:12:00 AM  
Blogger crsP said...

mr inbetweeny, that's a genetic conundrum for sure. One thing I know is that they could only name a FREAK like that Vincent. Of course I'm referring to Vincent Van Gogh - as we know Splinter liked to name the turtles after famous painters. What did you people think I meant...?!

6/18/2008 02:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vincent the dog from LOST?

8/29/2009 05:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home