Tuesday, March 25, 2008

BEACHES

In a recent post, an anonymous commented that I was a "panty waist". I think what she\he was hinting at was that I had gone soft. I must admit to the sporadic bout of poetic prose, but I just can't help my romantic nature. However, to remedy this situation, and to regain the respect of a stranger I don't know nor care about, I decided to get back to grass roots. More guns. More women. More bikini action. Too bad I bastardised my original idea so much. 

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Crsp.Do you really live on Christmas Island? If true, do you still get those crab migrations that cover the island with crabs?

Yours Sincerely

Mr Tweeny

3/26/2008 09:05:00 AM  
Blogger crsP said...

Naw, it's one of those options you can't leave blank. The default is Afghanistan, industry is Accountancy. So I chose Christmas Island hoping to get daily presents. Didn't work though. If it had I would try to find a Valentines Island - there's no knowing what goodies can be gained!

3/28/2008 03:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home